• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

About to say goodbye to my old top teeth... yikes!

What a lovely dog you have Terrifiedwoman. My favourite Dog is the Golden Retriever Labarodor.

Dave.:)

What a lovely dog you have Terrifiedwoman. My favourite Dog is the Golden Retriever Labarodor.

Dave.:)

Well thank-you Dave! That's my yellow Labrador, Caly. She was giving her best smile for that photo. ;) She'll soon be ten years old. I've had her since she was 6 weeks and she's my baby.

~~

annabanana and satala, you two will be munching right along with us before you know it! It does take a bit of practice..but once you catch on..it's a piece of cake! Cake? Did someone say cake......? :innocent:

Your Welcome nice to meet you and Caly.

Dave.:welcome:

Nice to meet you to! :)

Thanks this site is full of friendly people.

Dave.:yay:

AnnaBanana. Isn't your procedure tomorrow? How are you doing?

Just remember you will do fine! ;D

Good luck for the procedure. Log on here when you feel up to it and let us know how it went. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you! :XXLhug:

Just wondering how it all went.Hope you are o.k :) will keep checking back for an update from you :XXLhug:.

Just checking for an update. Hope things went well!

Hello here is my story i had all my teeth removed on may 28 and i was scared , i went through I v sedation and did not remember a thing only a i remeber them putting a mask on me and going into lala land ,

I admit that i was scared an Miss TW "terrified women" helped me out a lot , i hadnot seen a dentist in years but after the process i had no pain it took 45 min for the surgery and that was it and about 1 day recovery well this is the place to be for help i went in today to get my mold for my dental appliance and was more calm than ever they were use to me being tense , but u will do fine we are all here for u truely we are may God Speed mr marz:respect:

Annabanana, we are all concerned that we haven't heard from you, and are waiting anxiously for an update. Please, if you come back on line and read this, let us know how you're going. :)

Back