• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

What Happens On First Visit????

Blondie-

About 10 years ago, I was in your position and I wish.. soooo much.. that I'd had the courage to get my teeth taken care of then! I am just getting ready to start my journey to correct these issues on Monday- I feel like I lost the last 10 years of my life to fear. So many friends I -could- have had, so many jobs and opportunities to explore the world I missed. I even missed out on an invitation by EA Games because I KNEW they would take my picture and see my teeth so I wouldn't go. :cry: Please, take the inspiration you gain from this forum, and move forward so that -you- are not sitting here 10 years from now, or longer, still crying, still in agony, still wishing, that you had taken these steps now.

:XXLhug:

TerrifiedWoman.....they look fantastic....i hope mine look as good as yours!!!

Lookforwardnot back - that is one of the best messages i could have recieved :XXLhug: xx

Back