• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

What to use

mrmarzipan76

mrmarzipan76

ok so while shopping in the store and stopping by the Dental stuff i see all this stuff whats one to choose i mean what has worked for you and if there is a line from Tom's let me know

Well, you may not need adhesive, but I like the 'Fixident Complete' for my lower and the 'Extra Strength Fixident Powder' for my upper. HOPING I won't need either after my hard reline in a couple of weeks though!
I use 'Efferdent with Scope' to soak them every night. Keeps them nice and clean and "minty fresh". :giggle: Other than that, I just bought a little Seabond brand denture container to soak them in..and a denture toothbrush to clean food particles off. Like the one with the little rubber tip to get stuff out from between teeth.

so ya the uppers fit great the bottoms are ok need to get use to them i tell u what i love them so much

Back