• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Just an hour to appintment feel so so sick!

L

Lauz

Less than anhour to go and I feel sick and just contemplating not turning up at all.
So scared he's gonna tell me I have advanced gum disease or have tonnes of cavities. Eeek. I just wanna cry and not go!

How did it go? :XXLhug:

What a loser for getting so worked up!!!

Everyhing absoloutly fine, just had one fissure seal (sp?) and everything else was great apparently, I swear I imagine things to make it worse before I go. Grr, what an idiot!! Not gotta go now for mother yea though so I'm ery happy today :)
plus I even plucked up the courage for an orhodontist refferral so am waiting for that appoitment, no doubt with that, there will be more fear and anxiousness particularly as I'm gonna need extractions to make room but oh well until then. I'm pleased :)

Hi Lauz Glad it went well for you good luck with the orthodontist i see an orthodontist next week.take care.

Dave.:)

Good deal Lauz! And no, you aren't a loser. All of us here understand those horrible feelings of terror at the thought of seeing the dentist. :XXLhug:

Back