• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Crappind myself!! please help

H

Hai1988

I have finally got a appointment with a dentist, evan if it is away out because my area are not taking new patents.

Now I wish i didnt, i really wann get the problem sorted but alot really scared i am going to have teeth removed, because the problem is at the front (would they leave a gap at the front??)

Ever since i had a scale about 3 weeks ago, at a emergency appointment,i have had nothing but trouble, There are gaps in my teeth and there are really senstive and i feel my bite isnt very strong which means i havent been eating properly.

What could this be?? I am crapping myself i feel sick and am shaking!!

My appointment is this afternoon and i want tot go to try and get this sorted, but i have no idea what is wrong, so am so scared it is something serious that is going to need painfull treatment.

Plese help me !!!:sick:

Good luck with your appointment. Please try to relax a bit and stop worrying. Even if you do need treatment, what makes you think it will be painful? With a decent dentist, it shouldn't be. Try to stay calm so you can ask lots of questions.
Remember if you are not happy by what you are told you can get a second opinion and choose to go elsewhere.

Hiya. ;D
Fear of the unknown is always ALWAYS far worse than the actual reality of the situation.
Keep us updated on how it goes.
I bet any money it won't be anything like as bad as your imagination is telling you it will be.
Good luck.
xxx ;D