• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Pain next to nose above canine tooth

Just been back for 2nd stage of root canal....one more to go then it is a case of getting the other bridge off....

Great to hear that things are finally moving on for you :) - I hope he'll be able to sort things out for you real soon :grouphug:

I have TN (Trigeminal Neuralgia) and have this pain next to the nose above the canine tooth. Should I go on antibiotics too?

Hi,
You have just given a word perfect description of mild abcess starting to form from a canine tooth.
It could carry on like this for weeks or months or could flare up so best to get it checked out.

Lincoln
Hey Lincoln, I had a root canal in a canine tooth 4 says ago now getting sharp pain when pressing on face next to my nose. I'm kinda freaking out! Please help if u know anything about this!! Thanks ?

Root canal Pain next to nose above canine tooth

I basically have the same thing, but I had a root canal 4 days ago! I'm freaking out! The tooth is ok, but I'm getting a sharp pain in my upper gum if I touch my face on that area! Please help!

Back