• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

feelin hopeless

Mikey Boy

Mikey Boy

i feel like evrytime get close to it something always comes up and stops me most times its money but i know i cant give up cause none of yu have and look were its gotten yu cant beleave im sayin this i wanna be in that chair so badly

I totally sympathize with you. Money, and fear are the two reasons why I've put my oral health off for so long. Now that I've decided I have to do this, the waiting part is terrible, I just want it be over with.

yea thank yu i just really need to get things straight but im nothgiving up and i hope yu dont either :XXLhug:

Keep your chin up, and keep looking! The fear can be overwhelming, but the money can be the toughest obstacle. Talk to as many places as you can, there will be one out there that will work with you financially and you feel comfortable with. I'm 47 years old, and have just found a dentist that I actually liked seeing. (I have a thread posted in this forum about it.)

Good luck to you, my heart goes out to you. :)

wats the post called and thank yu so much lynn i needed that