• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

All this time

Mikey Boy

Mikey Boy

I was running away from this because I was scared to death of the dentist but now I
Realize that I don't have to run away because there are people out there that care and
Want to get you the help you need I just need to give in and go for it

There are people who care, there are dentists who care. These days, they have to.

Being scared of the dentist is fairly common and in most cases, there is some justification for this, usually the result of bad treatment in the past.

All you need is a little confidence, some moral support and keep a sense of control and you can beat dental fear. Usually, the first steps are the hardest - but it does become easier and you will be wondering what all the fuss is about when you become dentally heathly.

I was running away from this because I was scared to death of the dentist but now I
Realize that I don't have to run away because there are people out there that care and
Want to get you the help you need I just need to give in and go for it

Hi Mikey, have you made any progress ? You were saying this LAST July ! :confused:

John

Look back then I was completely broke I did not have any money at all so did not have very many options at all so now looking back at it I do regret some things but I must stay positive and keep moving forward.:thumbsup:

The difference between a successful person and others is not lack of strength or knowledge but lack of wil

Back