• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Root Canal and extraction questions? What is in my nose?!?

J

jazzmama

Several years ago I had root canals done on both of my front teeth. It went smoothly I guess as I had no problems over the years. I had my left front tooth pulled 2 weeks ago with no complications, yesterday I had my right one pulled. Ever since I have had a feeling as though there was something in the base of my nose. It makes me sneeze and my nose has been running, it's a clear watery drainage and only out of my right nostril. My nose isn't stuffy or anything. It's only in the base so to speak.

Is this from extracting the root canal? Does the root canal come out with the tooth? Will it go away as the socket heals?

:shame:im guessing sinuses? u may have a sinus infection.im constantly hearing about that after ppl have dental work. somehow sinuses are connected, ive read it somewhere on here. hope u feel better, its annoying

Back