• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

need some support

wow, they look great! Now just heal, take the time to heal. You know what they say... it hurts to be beautiful ;)

I am so jealous of all of you and am so anxious to get started.

WOW,wow, WOW:jump:They look fantastic and you are doing soo well hun, I WANT MINE NOW:giggle: not long till the 3rd. Take care hun and remember to take it easy x Dee x

Soooo jealous of you two right now!

I want MY pwetty teefies now... :cry:

How you doing? You holding up ok? Hope you're starting to feel heaps better! :XXLhug:

Hi Hun....just wondering how you are doing? Hope everything is well:XXLhug: I've had a bit of a set back, had a call from dentists reception to re-arrange my appointment because the dental lab is apparently closed next week and I won't get my teeth until 11th oct now:confused: Not happy but what can you do. Trying to stay positive but it's sooo hard at the moment, I just want my "new smile" and my life back:giggle: Anyway, whinge over, let us know how you're doing hun x Dee x

Thanks you guys! Dee- 11Oct will be here before you know it! Can't wait to see your pics. thanks everyone for the kind words. This is a heck of a process but I am hanging on to the fact that in the end it will be worth it. I'm hanging in there. Have my moments. Hopefully tomorrow, going back to work will go ok. Sorry I haven't been around in a few days. I have been trying to not think about my mouth. It is consuming my life right now. I appreciate so much all of your support. xoxo:XXLhug: Dee2

umm I snipped all my stitches out..they were driving me crazy! I know that it is healed enough that my gums aren't going to open up. I thought it was a better idea than going back to the dentist. The surgeon removed one stitch that was hanging down on Tues. and all he did was snip and pull...so I did the same. My gums are a bit tender this AM. I hope I haven't done anything wrong. Also, the denture is loosening up now. I know that my gums are shrinking. Thing is they are loosening more on one side than the other so it is throwing off the fit. I guess I need to wait a bit because the dentist said 4-6 weeks before the reline. Does anyone know how soon after extractions you can use that stuff to stick them in, if I need to? Overall, everyday seems a little better as far as getting used to this thing in my mouth. I am having more trouble with the fact that I don't have the back bottom teeth, so I can't chew and I can't really shut my mouth, cuz the 6 teeth I have on the bottom don't fit with the top teeth.
Well, aren't I just rambling on...Hope everyone has a blessed day! :XXLhug:Dee2