• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Toothache - arrrrrrrrrh!

I know what you mean mikey boy. The toothache was driving me crazy in the end. I began to loose the plot ! I'm so glad to be back to normal. Just minor aches now where work has been done in my mouth, which should pass really quickly.
I'm happy. :)

That's awesome congrats I hope I can get to where you are I still need lots of work

Well, I've still got a crown/cap sometime next month. I'm not thinking that far ahead yet. I'm just going to enjoy the moment of getting the bit - I thought was a nightmare out of the way. Mind you apart from check ups and the hygenist - I usually find everything else at the dentist a nightmare.
Must admit I'm also trying to blank out of my mind the costs for now. I'm going to have to be very frugal for a long while but it is worth it for my teeth.

Mikey boy.. every appointment you get to - is one step closer to you goal. You'll get there.

Yea I know I will it is just a matter of time