• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

2 appointments in 4 more to go

S

Spookle

I wish i had found this forum just over a week ago, i get married next year and seriously needed to get my teeth sorted so i left it till i had to go and made the appointment, last tuesday i had 3 teeth taken out and yesterday i had another 3 teeth taken out which included my front 2 teeth :cry: so today i now have only 9 teeth left and 2 need fillings, i still have 4 appointments left and i soooo cant wait for it all to be over.

Good start -all by yourself, what can we do to help?

rp

WOW!!! .... that is some start to a dental journey, well done!

Congratulations on your forthcoming marriage :)

Good start -all by yourself, what can we do to help?

rp

i thought as soon as i had all the teeth out that were no good i would feel alot better about things, i was over the moon when the last 3 came out and i just broke down and sobbed because i was so relieved, when i came out my other half thought i was in bad pain or something was wrong, now i am in a panic about the next 3 weeks where i am having dentures made up and fitted, i am petrified i wont get on with them and i have been told there is a lot of pain to go through till my gums get used to them

Back