• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Looking for a dentist in NH

J

j2cool

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the forum (and website). I am an adult who also like many of you have the war stories and fear of dentist from a childhood when dentistry was not as advance or nice. I am disabled and on a fix income. I do not have dental coverage just Medicaid and Medicare, I am looking for a good dentist in NH that is good with working with patient who are terrified, use anesthesia and a really good (affordable) payment plan. One of my front teeth split and another piece has broken off. i have sensitive teeth too that get buildup very quickly and easily where frequent brushing and flossing doesn't work for reducing or preventing pain.

Can anyone please help with some good suggestions. I live near the capital of city, Concord, NH.

It is beginning to hurt too so its pretty urgent I could find one soon that is taking new patients. Thanks you all.

Hi,
Although I can't help you find a dentist in your area I just wanted to say that NH is my home town. I was born/raised in NH.

Welcome to the forum. I think your best bet would be to look through the yellow pages of the phone book and email dentists... email a bunch of them and see which ones respond back in a compassionate manner. That's what I would do anyway.

I'm now in Australia and going through some dental treatment after YEARS of neglect. But it's been a good experience so far and I am looking forward to my new smile for the new year!

Keep reading around this site - stay away from google and youtube as it just feeds fears and phobias. Everyone always talks about the bad and never the good. But here we do!! Cheers mate!!

Back