11 37.93%
    • Oooh, yummy!

18 62.07%
    Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cadbury Creme Eggs

Jaylah Guest

Default Deleted

Deleted
      Last edited by Jaylah; 20th April 2012 at 21:39.

Default Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs

Well, this is topical, as I had one today. My first thought when I bit it was 'am I eating the foil ?' cos that seems to happen to me often.

Trust Carys to be first here, chocolate face. I love them I just dare not bite one, I'm afraid of breaking my teeth but there are ways around this, where there is a will there is a way.

I nearly bought one the other day, but didn't. When I have had one I always want another. But I have to control myself.

Yep they are the ones, yummy, they are not as good as they used to be though, they used to be less sweet and more runny. I lied as well, not on purpose but I had some miniature cream eggs yesterday, my neighbour bought them for me. She also gave me a date and walnut loaf, more yummy, and some cornflake chocholate crunchies with 2 little eggs on the top.

Oh and by the way I don't want the galaxy cream eggs or any other kind it has to be the ones you are talking about.

Trust Carys to be first here, chocolate face.
      That is outrageous.....call a moderator.....I'm being insulted !!!

I love them I just dare not bite one, I'm afraid of breaking my teeth but there are ways around this, where there is a will there is a way.
      Too right....I have developed a technique involving biting with my molars and pre-molars as I am scared of breaking my front crowns. This often results in chocolcate smeared about your face, but, hey ho, such is life.

I lied as well, not on purpose but I had some miniature cream eggs yesterday
      Ha, see.......so who you calling chocolate face !??!

Jaylah, its not raw egg its a cooked egg but runny, because it is white and not clear. Do you know, until you mentioned about the inside of an egg issue, and being repulsed by it I'd not thought of it that way. I had distanced myself from the concept. They are quite thick now though !

Nooo, but it doesn't because it is white, like cooked egg ! It is designed to look like cooked egg now, maybe that was changed because it repulsed people ? It doesn't repulse me, for some odd reason, as I can't eat eggs because they repulse me....seriously. This is all getting confusing.

This has the potential to get out of hand, we start these threads and they end up in up roar. Now who is calling for a moderator, I say touche' I didn't lie on purpose either I forgot I had had them, and talking about them brought back the memory. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

They are much thicker now and I wish they weren't, Oh have you tried the Mcdonalds cream egg ice cream, if not try one they are lovely better than the eggs, they are just like the eggs but you get ice cream as well. Extra yummy

YES I have tried the icecream.....AND....at my supermarket you can buy it in big tubs too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jaylah that picture is making my mouth water.

Carys where do you shop I haven't seen that, it's probably a good thing, this really is the wrong forum to be discussing chocolate and dribbling all over the place, and we wonder why we have to go to the dentist and get filings etc... no brainer really after reading all this, I don't eat a lot of chocolate though, but this is all making me want some.

And quite right too, give her a cuddle. I couldn't buy chocolate in because I still cannot leave it if it is there. I am not bothered if I see it in the shops, but can't stand it calling for me from the fridge. I just have to eat it until it is gone. As I type there is an advert on the TV advertising chocolate.