• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Got 3 wisdom teeth taken out Friday

K

Kidogo

Two were simple extractions, but my bottom right was a difficult one that he had to make an incision and remove the tooth by breaking it up, and stitch it back up.
Anyways, I'm a little worried. Right now I'm taking Amoxicillin for any infection, and T3's for pain, although I've been taking Advil because it's been more effective.
This morning I spit in the sink by accident, and I saw a bit of blood, and then the site was bleeding a little bit. Then I got extremely worried that I dislodged the blood clot... I really don't want dry socket :(
I have one more thing, is a low grade fever common? Last night and earlier today I've been running a fever around 99 degrees, is this normal after a surgery??

Hi I think by now you will be feeling much better as it is a few days since you posted this. If you are still worried or in pain then do contact your dentist and let them have a look and advise you. Chances are that things have been okay. :butterfly:

After removing the wisdom tooth you have to keep concern about one thing that always keep clean the tooth hole after finishing your food. Otherwise this food produce bad smell in your mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back