• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

How to clean tartar in crevices

E

ellasmoth

Recently,i found there is tartar in my tooth crevices,i wash my tooth twice or third a day.But i donot understand y there is tartar in crevices.How i deal with it myself?

Recently,i found there is tartar in my tooth crevices,i wash my tooth twice or third a day.But i donot understand y there is tartar in crevices.How i deal with it myself?

Set set up an appiontment with a dentist dotn let tartar be on our teeth any longer the longer you wait the more cleanings and I mean deep cleaning you will need plus if you leave it on there for decades your pocket will get big and lead to more tartar and periodontal disease I reccomend you setting up an appiontment asap! Don't let it add up brushing will not get it off I tried that for 4 years ONLY! a dentist or hygienist can get that tartar off you'd me surprised at how painless It can be

Back