• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Got a cavity?

S

Sabrinab

If you have a cavity don't stress it it does not hurt to get it filled trust me all you feel is a little vibrations. Whatever you do, do not be scared of the drill I know that sounds scary but it's not you will have numing gel. Make sure you tell the dentist that you are scared and that you are nervus about the drill he/she will tell you it's OK and it is. Don't be scared to say it they will not get mad at you I promise. They will probably say make a sign to stop if it hurts, you need a quick break, or the gel or whatever the doc gives you is starting to wear off. If this made you feel better please hit thanks if it did not I am sorry I hope you get over your fear? ask any questions you need to! Have a good day :grin

Hi welcome to the forum.

Thank you for taking the time to write of your experience

Get the cavity filled or they have to use the jackhammer on your teeth like mine. I'm just kidding just get it filled

Back