• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Just stopped to say hello!

TerrifiedWoman

TerrifiedWoman

I haven't been by here in probably a couple of years, but decided to stop in and say hello. Not sure if any of my old friends are still here, but if so, I hope you are doing well! I'm doing great. "Widowhood" has certainly been an experience the past five years, but I've made a wonderful life for myself and I can honestly say I'm happy. Nope, no boyfriend..just me and my cat. I'm fine that way..nobody to answer to. ;) I spend a couple of weeks lounging on the beach in Maui every year and am beyond grateful that I had all my dental work done back in 2010. Me, on the beach>>>;D (LOL!) I can never thank the good folks here enough for being my lifeline during all my dental adventures. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and a Blessed holiday season!

Hi and a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you. I remember seeing you on here and I read your journal back then, I often refer people to your thread that are having their teeth removed. It is nice of you to take the time to come back and give us an update as I have often wondered how you have been doing.

Best wishes to you :butterfly:

Happy Thanksgiving:) It is so nice to see you back here, even for just a day! I'm glad you are doing well!

I'm making it my New Years resolution to stop by on a regular basis again. I'd like to repay everyone for all their support by offering some of my own to new folks. :)

Thanks for visiting us again and also for your efforts in helping provide support to others. :) I'm glad to hear things have been going well for you and hope you have a wonderful holiday season. :plays:

Back