• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

I manged to talk to my dentist

I been to dentist, no problems with my teeth. Just more attention to my bottom teeth. I been told I got to eat more, lots of food. Gums are all 2 which I think is okay.

I asked her about my wisdom teeth, she says is is normal that to gets twinges for my age in that area.

I got told I worry to much,

Last edited:
Heyyyy, well done!:) Good to hear that your teeth and gums are all fine!

Hope you were very kind to yourself today and have treated you well.
How do you feel now?

Heyyyy, well done!:) Good to hear that your teeth and gums are all fine!

Hope you were very kind to yourself today and have treated you well.
How do you feel now?

Thanks I feel okay now, I got more toothpaste back to the old brand from the chemist.

I been looking at my teeth again, I am worried whether today I have accidently chip a bit off my tooth as I was eating something. (I cannot remember whether I had dental work round there) as I had a filling in that area and lookes a bit black like a whole. it is not bleeding or hurting. I cannot remember whether I had a filling here already.

It is not hurting me, but worried that the black thing if it not part of my tooth filling, is a cavity I hate going to the dentist, I go regularly (I dont want to lose my teeth) I lost one adult tooth already I am 34 (had this one removed when I was 21) as I wrote it down.

Last edited:
My mum and dad just say the black spot is a filling which I had, I dont remember having a filling in this spot, I am worried I have knocked a bit of tooth enamel causing the black spot, I been to the dentist in December earlier this month as she said no problems on the tooth.

I am scared this is a hole or broken part of my tooth, I remember when I did something similar in 2006 I went to the dentist the next day as I had broken part of my filling off, now it Christmas I am scared that I will not be able to eat. My parents even though fantastic were blinded last time and could not see that I broken part of my tooth off, I could.

I hate my teeth, I am doing my best to keep my teeth clean and cannot wait to March 2018 to see my dentist as I am scared my problem with the black spot (if i not a filling) will get worst and will lose the tooth

Last edited:
I am still scared about my latest tooth problem. I think I have ruined Christmas already. I am sure I have broken a bit of my tooth as I sure it did not look it did on Thursday. I have not been eating much since this Friday, parents think I am going to have into hospital if I dont eat.

My parents think it just a flling I had there, it like a black line, spot.

I hate going to the dentist as it is even for minor problems. I dont want to have to lose another tooth due to my silliness of breaking a tooth which has already been filled in the past in another area.

I am not going to enjoy Christmas as I think I have damaged one of my teeth, I am trying to eat but I am scared if I have broken part of my tooth (filling) damaged enemal I will damage it even more. I am a big worrier. I dont want to be a 2nd tooth have to removed at my age, I had one done when I was 21.

I am hoping I have a problem she can just patch it up or clean it up if just a stain. I dont feel any sharp bits and it not keeping me awake at night (yet) but I am scared if it serious danmaged I will get an infection and die.

Now I got my latest problem fixed over Christmas seeing someone else, she was very good but I still get upset how my teeth look, prefer to get problems fixed if I get any whilst small more manageable and even for the dentist to repair.

I will continue going to the dentist and talking to her.

My next appointment is March 2018 for a checkup, I been lots of time before, so hopefuly I can use the advice given to me, my dentist will not have a dig at me about damaging my tooth before xmas.

Back