Thread: Have you ever met / bumped into someone you know at the dentist

Default Have you ever met / bumped into someone you know at the dentist

Have you ever met / bumped into some one you know at the dentist
      Last edited by Geraint; 12th June 2017 at 15:45. Reason: add poll

Default Have you ever met / bumped into someone you know at the dentist

Yes. A coworker. It was a little bit awkward. This was many years ago and I was still so incredibly anxious even sitting in the waiting room. So it was difficult to 'act normal' when I saw my coworker there.

Default Re: Have you ever met / bumped into someone you know at the dentist

Yes earlier this week I met our plumber, he was in once again for dental work as he tends to grinds his teeth, looks like another crown or filling or worst tooth removed for him.
      I dont enjoy going to the dentist for checkups every three months. but know it important to get problems sorted out if these crop up.

I also dont like having problems with my teeth in between because I worry more

Default Re: Have you ever met / bumped into someone you know at the dentist

I grew up in a small town almost all my classmates went to the same dentist...we would look for eachother's pics on the no cavity club wall...we almost always ran into someone...back pre any dental issues.
      I would be mortified now if i ran into someone and i was coming from the procedure side and not hygeine.
      Last edited by tigerstripedred; 12th September 2017 at 10:33.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tigerstripedred For This Useful Post:

krlovesherkids777 (12th September 2017)