• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

A really great problem to have.....

• Thread starter krlovesherkids777
  • Start date
krlovesherkids777

krlovesherkids777

Super Moderator
Staff member
So I"ve had horrible luck with dentists all through childhood then till I was around 30. I had one dentist who was totally the best. Dr J. I loved him,,, he was funny, gentle, skillful, caring, just actually a cool dentist .. anyways, I had to put him on my bankrupcy over 5 years ago and had to stop seeing him. since then I've not found the level of skill or care until a month ago when I met my new dentist.. Well. My 18 yr old didn't want to go somewhere new she said she wanted to only go back to Dr J. and sent a request which basically forced me to email them and ask if she could come back since she is an adult. I didn't know if they would, since I left on a sour financial note, but she is 18.. Not only did they welcome her back... but.. they called back after and said my son and I could come back as well.. which is amazing.. this is about a month after I found my amazing new Dr. well.. now I have 2 incredible choices.... I'll have my son go back to his childhood Dr. and that will give me an in if I ever need to switch from my new Dr. I'm sooooo happy I have 2 places that are great with dental phobes!!!!! :) 2 very patient, caring, dentists.. with my teeth I just need this news.... just had to share... I'm beyone happy.

Back