Thread: Help constantly feels like something is stuck

Default Help constantly feels like something is stuck

so for the last few weeks I have felt like something is stuck between my teeth. I floss 35 times a day literally these 3 teeth all the time nothingbis there. They are all crowned and the middle has been root canaled. I am totally freaked out that a tooth may be broken and unsaveable. The root canal had a crown replaced in january so i am really afraid it broke. Please someone tell me it is unlikely. I cannot cope with losing another tooth especially a visible one.

Default Re: Help constantly feels like something is stuck

guess it won't matter in a 9 hrs

Default Help constantly feels like something is stuck

Sending good thoughts that everything is ok and that whatever is causing that feeling is an easy fix.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FearfulInMA For This Useful Post:

tigerstripedred (15th September 2017)

Default Re: Help constantly feels like something is stuck

I so need those...I mean I know i felt likevmy bite was off on that recrown 3 weeks ago but thats the opposite side of my face (exactly the same tooth maybe)
      i dunno if flossing them so much for the last week could cause the twinges and it'll go away...or if that molar died or the premolar rct broke (which would be worse because it would be pulled.
      I wish I could figure out which tooth it is exactly I would know what to expect then...
      and i wish i knew if there was enough tooth under that molar crown to potentionally recrown it without a root canal. ( I don't think so but I really wish it was.

or it could be all in my head because my oct 13th cleaning was supposed to be bite wings.
      I just really don't want to lose another tooth...like i would rather lose a limb than another tooth...as dumb as that sounds :/ 😭