• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

I'm losing sleep! HELP.

J

Jocelynee90

Hey! So, I've been a nervous WRECK. I'm more than sure I have some gum disease. Which has been freaking me out completely! My gums don't bleed anymore. They're sure swollen. I've been more than convinced I feel they're a bit loose. I can't tell if my nerves are playing games on me. My mom had touched them and says they feel pretty strong. In the morning especially, I feel my front teeth are loose, or at least the gums. My teeth have been feeling sensitive more than usual lately. Since my panic attack, I've been brushing my teeth 30 mins after every meal. I have a dentist appointment in three days. I've never been more excited. I'm super scared to be looking teeth if it is the are loose. I'm scared my gums aren't strong enough for braces.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi, good to hear you are seeing dentist in 3 days, so hopefully they will be able to help you. I don't think that brushing your teeth for 30 mins after each meal is a good idea as you can be doing a lot of harm and damaging them. I'm not sure where you live but here in the Uk it is recommended we brush twice a day for not more than 5 minutes. Good luck with the dentist appointment :)

Back