• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Confidence

S

Speedbump

Hey everyone! As I enter this new phase of life with dentures, I am wondering if having them increased your confidence?

For me, times a trillion. I can't even compare the difference. Not being self-conscious any more, being able to laugh and smile as freely as I want, smiling properly in photos, it's a great feeling. I have no regrets. :)

Also, the constant worrying over what tooth might break next etc was such a burden, and I don't have to deal with that any more. :jump:

For me, times a trillion. I can't even compare the difference. Not being self-conscious any more, being able to laugh and smile as freely as I want, smiling properly in photos, it's a great feeling. I have no regrets. :)

Also, the constant worrying over what tooth might break next etc was such a burden, and I don't have to deal with that any more. :jump:

Sevena has said it all. I am so much more confident for all of the reasons she cited, and am so glad that I finally got rid of my broken old teeth and got dentures.

:grin: