• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Before and After Pictures

THANK YOU!!!!!! I hate that before pic and so ashamed of myself for letting it happen but look at that after..wow, I have a beautiful smile :)
Marcelle

Hi, I am 29 and on the road to getting full immediate dentures, here is my "before" picture, I will post my "after" pic in a few weeks!!! :)

8726_1143966725406_1414638405_30431070_7496096_n.jpg

Marcelle!
Oh. My. Gosh.

The transformation is unreal!! What a beautiful new smile! I'm so, so happy for you, and proud of you, too. :XXLhug:

:cry: <--- This is me. To think of all you've been through, and to finally come out the other side with those gorgeous teeth... You're truly an inspiration, Lady. I'm on :cloud9: for you!

CantWait~

Thank you for posting your pic. I look forward to seeing your "after" shot, too.
Welcome to the forum! :welcome:

CANTWAIT....:welcome:
you will find alot of good folks here to help you thru what you are fixing to do. I just had my procedure six days ago.
Take a gander at the journals..they are full of good stories and even some great laughs..especially Cielo's LOL
When do you have your extractions?
Marcelle aka Celle54

MARNA...they are pretty arent they LOL
No, you guys are the inspiration..a big one to me :)
Guess what I am going to do? I called hubby and we're going out to eat..I've avoided the public but my facial bruising is better and I'm gonna have me some taters and gravy ;D if they have anything else that I can get down me then maybe I'll have it too.
:hug2:luv ya woman!!!
Marcelle

CantWait~

Thank you for posting your pic. I look forward to seeing your "after" shot, too.
Welcome to the forum! :welcome:
THANKS SO MUCH SO GLAD I FOUND YOU ALL!!!!!:grouphug:

you will find alot of good folks here to help you thru what you are fixing to do. I just had my procedure six days ago.
Take a gander at the journals..they are full of good stories and even some great laughs..especially Cielo's LOL
Marcelle aka Celle54

Sometime in the next few weeks, I just got my first set of impressions yesterday.... I am so nervous!!!

CELLE!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!! The transformation is unbelieveable! You've got a BEAUTIFUL smile now, lady. I'm sooooooo happy for you! And relieved that you're now past the worst of it and on the mend....what a relief! Thanks for posting the pics....I'm really in awe to see the change. Proud of you!

Sally

Last edited:
Sally...I hated to show that horrible before pic..really embarrassed. Thats what happens when you've had such a horrifying experiences with past dentists, when there was only hurt..pain..and no trust.
I have come a long ways but I still owe a lot of it to you guys..yes I made the decision to go but it was with only the greatest support and comfort you guys offer to everyone who find the forum.

I love the smile..I can't wait till all the swelling in my face feels better then maybe smiling will feel better and more relaxed.

Huggers, Huggers, Huggers
Marcelle

Gorgeous smile!!

:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump: WOW~ GORGEOUS Cielo!!!!!!!!!!:yay::yay::yay:

Thank you, Pippin and Cantwait.
I think my dentist became my new best friend the moment I saw my dentures. :p

hi every1 and to all who have put before and after pics on such a very brave thing to do and such a big differency well done :) well here is my before and i have my first appointment in 2 weeks time lets hope its a good one i will be taken new pics as i go till the end so i can see for myself i would put pics on here but i dont know how to do it :redface: lol i just did but you cant see the top teeth there worse

Attachments

• Teeth 5.jpg
    Teeth 5.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 927
hello again heres the top once :redface:

Attachments

• Teeth 7.jpg
    Teeth 7.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 717
you new teeth look beautiful i hope they make mine half as good xx

CHICKENJEN...THANK YOU!!!!! I kinda like'em too :)

Marcelle

Marcelle aka Celle54
I should have them out by the end of the month by the looks of things, but maybe sooner, i go in for the second appointment oct5th! Im so excited, I get to do the bite impression and pick the size and shape of my teeth then! By the way your mouth looks beautiful!:jump:

Can'twait...girl you are braver than I am..no way anyone getting in my mouth without the IV sedation.
Thank you for your sweet comment on my teeth..they are better huh LOL
You will make it and do fine..not cause you are strong but because you are who you are :) Maybe cause we are stronger? LOL...I mean afterall we the female gender do populate the earth lmbo :)
Huggers
Marcelle

before and after a partial denture....:)

Attachments

• beforepic.jpg
    beforepic.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 799
  • after pic.jpg
    after pic.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 702
Back