• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Leaving for a bit

Mary,

The best news I have have heard in ages! Hope you and your family continue to thrive.

Wonderful news Mary!! I'm glad that she's awake and rebounding! Kids are pretty amazing that way! (I remember those days....now a cold hits and I want to lay around on the couch and feel sorry for myself! LOL! ;D)

Now the trick is to keep her from getting bored while she's less mobile. Puzzles, cards and board games may be in your future! ;)

All the best to you, your daughter and the rest of your family.
:grouphug:

Thank you Takingflihjt and steffi.
She has tons of board games but her favorite is her hand held video gamesand I just baught her 2 knew games for that.
I will do whatever I can to keep her busy....I am just so happy she is ok.
I was over there a bit ago and I brought her a burger....and she had an attitude cause I diden't remember "no chees"
LOL attitude means she is feeling better.:mad::jump::jump::jump:

That is wonderful news!! I'm so happy for your family. :jump:

Thanks everyone.
I just said goodnight to her.She told me to come home and get some sleep.
Her girl scout troop came by to visit her today....she was so happy about that,(girl scouts rule)
I waited until the pain meds kicked in and she fell asleep.
Thank you so much again.Words cannot express how grate full I am .:XXLhug:

That's fantastic news, Mary :jump::jump::jump:

That's all so wonderful to hear, Mary! :jump:

ell she is getting better each day.She gets to come home sometime this week for sure.
I go to the dentist tomorrow morning to get impressions for a knew denture.
Not really looking forward to a dentist appointment but looking forward to the knew denture.

Mary I am so glad to hear the good news!

just wanted to let everyone know that she came home tonight and she is so happy to be home....she's watching a movie and resting with her dog.

I am so happy she is home and better.
Thanks everyone for your support.

I go to the dentist in the morning:o
I am still so scarde of the dentist but this appointment shoulden't be bad at all.Just an impression for a denture that looks and feels way better.

I am so grateful for this board.
I hope you know how special you all are.Its nice to be able to come together with people who can relate and really care about one another.:-*

Hi Mary,

It's great that your daughter is home and doing so well! :jump:

You'll do fine at the dentist today. You'll probably be so busy counting your blessings today that you won't mind this dentist's visit one little bit. :grouphug:

I'm glad to hear that your daughter is out of the hospital and giving you "attitude." ;) A great sign that everything is going to be just fine!

Good luck at the dentist tomorrow. I'm sure everything will go smoothly. You've managed to get throught the tough stuff so you may just find this to be a breeze. (I understand about the nerves still kicking in - I get that way just driving in the vicinity of my dentists office! ;D)

I hope that your new denture is more comfortable and fits like a glove! :thumbsup: Then you will have another thing to smile about! :)

:grouphug:

I was so nervouse befor the appointment....but it wasen't bad at all.
My dentist was amazed how off the denture was/is.

I am so happy cause once they make MY knew teeth(denture)They do a wax try in first to make sure that I like the way they look.I had no idea they did that....That makes me feel so much better..When all the plastic in the front is reduced maybe I will be able to finally show off my smile;D.
Thanks again everyone.
My daughter is doing really well.I hope you all know how much your support is appriciated.I love you guys.:hug2:

Back