• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

countdown againnnnnnn

I think the key is not to overdo it as both the midazolam that's still in your system and alcohol are central nervous system depressants. So no red wine fish tanks with straws attached if possible :giggle:

Last edited:
Thank you taking flight.
I feel rather chuffed with myself too. Ive just been talking to my other half about the whole procedure and could tell him everything! (And I havent had a panic attack at the thought!)
Thats a first for me...normally I have no recollection whatsover, or I have minimal memories that fade as the day goes on? The numbness has worn off now and i feel better ( so far so good)

I wont overdo the wine, I promise, I just feel the need to celebrate.
I never ever thought I'd be able to have treatment done and KNOW that it was being done. I wouldnt have thought that possibe.
What a change from my first posts here!
So thank you everyone for your ongoing support, help and advice
xxxxxxxxxxx

I never ever thought I'd be able to have treatment done and KNOW that it was being done. I wouldnt have thought that possibe.

You're probably capable of a lot more than you've realised :) - don't let self-doubt get into the way of enjoying what you have achieved :respect:.

Hope the :sleepyjuice: was nice and you had a wonderful celebration :party:!!

Soooo many big words in the last few posts, actually had to think while reading:ROFLMAO:

Gratz that it is all over!:cheers: