• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Im Really Worried!

Callum_Edgar

Callum_Edgar

I have a plate one of the ones that has the clips on either side and it clips onto your remaining teeth. the problem is it seems to have gotten stuck on my tooth on the right side i don't know wether its made a cavity on the tooth and the clip has gotten hooked on it somehow. Im just worried that i might not be able to get it out again. normally when this happens i use my bottom to push it to give it a little pressure to come off but its just not gonna move and when i do push it it feels like its gonna break my tooth right off im really fricking scared.

Firstly, I haven't a clue, but one suggestion is, if you can't get to see the dentist, put a small amount of edible oil on the end of your finger and smear it around the fitting, and you never know, the oil might just get at the back of it and then the fitting may slide off easier.

Last edited:
Hi Callum, great to see you around :)!!
I don't really know the answer to your question - I could move it into the dentistry questions answered section if you like, Mike or Gordon or Zzz might have some tricks up their sleeves :).

Back