• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

doubts

L

lonely

Hya everyone. Well my appt is soon, 17th Sept at the dental access centre and im starting to worry ive misunderstood what they are going to do. I know i need fillings, new and replacement, extractions and partials. But having read old posts (saying they only deal with emergencies) im beginning to wonder if i just assumed they'd be doing the partial. Or are they going to remove the teeth and expect me to go back to the dentist who referred me? Heelllpp! I feel so silly for not knowing exactly what their plans are. :(

I'm not sure what partials entail but I would suggest calling the center as well as your dentist to see what's going on with that.

Well i looked at the nhs choices website and it says dental access centres do a full range of treatment, so maybe im just fretting for nothing. :(