• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Conscious IV sedation is the best !

C

chatwithu35

Well after not visiting the dentist since 1981 (yes you read that right ) I went yesterday and had a wisdom and a molar pulled and a filling...the only way I could do it was the iv sedation. It was the best and I CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT IT! For anyone unsure please take my word, I would do it again today if I had to lol:jump:

I think I had the same thing while having a biopsy done...you're relaxed and feeling really good and nothing hurts.

I remember wanting more of it when it was over! :giggle:

Oh, I vaguely remember laughing and joking and sounding like a complete idiot during the biopsy!

I need six teeth extracted and I plan on having IV sedation. I think it's conscious. If it's anything like I experienced in 1995, that'll really put me at ease!

I tell you he could have cut my leg off and I wouldn't have cared lol It is the best !:cheers:

Back