• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

The Beginning

P

punkchica321

Okay, so today I finally got the courage to tell my mom that I want to go to the dentist sometime in the near future. I'm really not in pain or anything, but it's better to go sooner rather than being in excruciating pain. My wisdom tooth on my lower right side is starting to come in, and of course it's gonna be sore, something is coming up through your gums! I just don't know if it'll come in straight, or crooked or what. But the first thing I really wanna tackle is to get my cavity filled and my chipped teeth filed or whatever they do. :/ So yeah, it's just the beginning but at least I actually got the guts to say that I do want to get to the dentist some time soon.

Good job with telling your mom.:cheers: Thats probably the easiest way to get it all taken care of. You can do it:jump:

And you didn't tell me this when I got home why? ;) Congrats for telling mom! It's really no problem going to the dentist, especially ours and with the help of laughing gas it's a breeze :jump: