• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Make myself sick over appt.

C

connab

I am really loosing it. I have an appt for 2 crowns on Wed. and I just keep obsessing about it. I have my halcion and I am not worried about he actual procedure, I am worried to death about after the numbing wears off. I am having chest pains as I write this. I have 2 big silver fillings that are starting to leak so he suggested getting them crowned. So stupid me says ok! I hate this. I wish I could just have them pulled- 2 less teeth that I will ever have to worry about. I have had crowns before but never had a problem, but now I am so scared that this time, I will have problems and I hate this. Thanks for listening.

I just wanted to offer you some words of support, even though I'm in the same boat you are in.....playing the waiting and dreading game.
Even though I have no profound words of wisdom, it's nice just to know that someone else out there has indeed heard you, and is cheering you on.

My own thread has had roughly 122 views and only one kind soul replied. Here's hoping your numbers are better than mine. :cheers:

Keep us posted!

Hey- thanks for the reply. I had my appt and it went well. I know sometimes its just nice to have someone respond.

Back