• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

I finally did it!!!!

M

molly

I had two teeth pulled today! I was supposed to have 7 pulled, but because of a scheduling mistake he only had time to do two... which was fine with me! It took all of 5 minutes and was not painful at all. (I had one wisdom and one molar pulled).

I go back next month to get the other teeth taken out - and of course, I'm still nervous about this, but now that I've had some work done I think my phobia is gone! I'm not looking forward to having the other teeth taken out, but I don't see myself having a panic attack over it either. I've taken two vicodin so far, but really the pain is very minor and a tylenol would have taken it away.

Please trust me when I say that it is not as bad as you think it is. I wish I would have done this years ago.

well done! i am going today in around an hour to have one taken out and i must admit i am rather nervous but now i know that you have done it i feel a bit better :) i am still debatin if i want gas or not as they said i could decide when i got there lol

well done again!

x

Back