• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Question about front tooth cavities.

J

J.C.

If you have a cavity on your front tooth, they can fill it in white right? It wont be a little silver dot on your tooth right?

Yes. I have a small hole on the top of my front tooth. They have to fill it in with a white filling.

No they can fill it in white. I had a chipped front tooth and it was filled with white, it looks great and like there was never a cavity. Hope this helps

hey
I had a big filling on my front tooth it is totally white and also blended to the colour of my teeth so its completely invisible dont worry you wont see it at all and when its done it will look fab promise!!!!
Emma

I'm with all the others! I had a cavity on my front tooth and they filled it in with a white filling that they even blend to match closely to the color of your teeth. You would never know I had it done...

You will do great!

Back