• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Feeling really down about my teeth

B

Brizzle

I am supposed to get braces and have needed them for a long long time but real shit I don't have the money to get them. Anyways I have had a overbite/ a crooked front top teeth forever and now within the past few days my tooth has shifted and it looks really bad and I cannot close my mouth all the way. I am really ashamed of it and I am pretty sure it did not look this way about 4 days ago. Something happened where my teeth shifted. I don't know how but my mouth feels extremely uncomfortable and I am afraid to eat sometimes and cannot sleep because I keep thinking about it. I don't know what to do. I am going to see a dentist on monday and hoping I can get it shaved down and maybe get veneers. But I am also afraid that he will not be able to fix it and I will have to wait until I get braces which won't be able to happen for another 6-7 months because I have infected gums and this sucks because I am extremely ashamed of right now. I am feelin real down about it because my tooth was never this bad.

I am just hoping I can get it fixed within a week.

Hi

I feel really ashamed about my mouth. My teeth are in terrible condiction too.
I do feel much better since I found this web because I'm not alone anymore!

Back