• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Decayed and crumbling teeth

I've never felt relief like this, ever...... i really cannot believe how silly ive been lol!!
Thank you Smithers!! You're one of a kind, ill be sure to pop back in here and keep everyone updated, and who knows maybe even post pics of before and after when i'm done! :cheers:

and your team won last night too! :jump:

They did indeed, and my dentists assistant was a liverpool fan!!! I at least got to tease her lol

Hakuren,

Is there any way you could have your parents or a friend or family member call for you? My sister called for me. Plus, I'm 25 and there's still no way I can go to any appointments without both my dad and sister. I'm scared to death, even though it's just wisdom teeth and a few worn molars and small cavities.

Really, there's no need to be ashamed of your teeth at the office. Obviously you're scared but it's never too late to help yourself. They will not judge you, if anything, they would likely be proud of you for taking the first step.

I'm not sure how dental insurance works in Germany, but you could schedule the consultation and get a treatment plan with the costs from the dental office.

Good luck, and hopefully you're able to work something out.

Here I am, 4 appointments later, have had 6 crowns completed at the front - have 3 more appointments - one in 6 days for RCT2 whatever that is, then 25th Nov a 2 hour prep to finish me off completely, she has worked absolute wonders, as slow as it seems im getting there and i will be done for xmas!!!! Big bunch of flowers for my dentist and her assistant me thinks!

How are you getting on?

Back