• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

23 and finally got my denture and partial!

T

Talulabear

I've waited over 2 months and finally got 18 teeth pulled last night and my denture and partial put in! Can't talk normally and have to go back Monday for some adjustments... It's not as bad as I expected but it's not a cake walk either.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Well done :jump::jump::jump::respect::respect::respect: how brave of you :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: it is going to be so worth it :yayy::yayy::yayy::butterfly:

Well done :jump::jump::jump::respect::respect::respect: how brave of you :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: it is going to be so worth it :yayy::yayy::yayy::butterfly:

My dentist told me I was one of his more brave patients because I had 18 pulled at once (13 top and 5 bottom) I still have 6 original teeth on the bottom that hold my partial in place... I'm not in too much pain just where the denture rubs but going Monday to get adjustments done ... Now just dealing with some oozing which is very annoying ... I'm just ready to be able to actually learn how to chew again lol

Back