• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

oral surgeon

1. K

Odontoma

hello, i apologize in advance for a lengthy post. i am 19 years old, from the USA, and i have not seen a dentist in 10+ years. I went in for a “cleaning” and walked out with a diagnosis of an odontoma. an odontoma is a benign tumor/lesion. it is on my top jaw, left side of my face, and i think...
  2. P

Terrified of having my wisdom teeth out!!! Help!!

I've never had any type of surgery before... not even the most minor procedure. Not even stitches. Nearly 2 years ago, one of my upper wisdom teeth started growing. I went to the dentist a couple months later for a normal cleaning and he took a full pano x-ray and said that it looks like my top...
  3. F

I need to see an oral surgeon, but I can't find the courage to get the consultation

I need to see an oral surgeon, but I can't find the courage to get the consultation I had bad gum pain in my mouth that felt like it did when I had periodontitus years ago. I went to the dentist and he did x-rays. He said there is a lot of infection, I need 7 teeth extracted. 3 are roots...
Back