• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

I think I'm gonna need a lot of work

A

Austin

I'm having pain in my upper molars and my front teeth are sensitive to cold and are hurting

Austin, don't freak out yet. You may just have sensitive teeth and need to brush with something like sensodyne. Have you been to the dentist yet?

No but am anxious about it because I'm in pain tabatha

So sorry Austin ... when is your appointment?

Idk but can't wait because I know what's gona happen and I can't like not think good thoughts just the day before I'm thinking good now and I alway have a cavity in one spot wear are ur wisdom teeth

tooth pain

Today I have had extreme pain in my back right molar

Re: tooth pain

Hi Austin

Sorry to hear you have pain in your back molar, and I hope that you can get that sorted out sooner rather than later.

On a different note, not sure if you know you can just continue adding to your thread as opposed to starting new ones all the time. The info you put on will still show up for other people to see, and that way at least, people will be able to read the whole of your thread, as opposed to little bits here and there.

Hope that helps, and hope you get your tooth sorted.

Take care.

Kim

Last edited:
tooth pain

I know but I check them nobody posts on them

Re: tooth pain

But if you add to your original post it will bring that post to the top of the list of posts - then people will see what you have written. And they will also see what you have written in the past which makes it all much easier to follow.

Hi I've merged your threads to make it easier to follow.

It might also help if you were a little more specific with regards to what type of information or support you are seeking :).

my next appointment

My appointment is 12/18/12 and I'm so anxious

Re: my next appointment

Hi Austin,

You very little information about your concerns and needs. I hope you tell the dentist more about what you need and guide the dentist on how to provide you a positive dental visit.

I don't know you much but from reading your posts, I came up with an idea: Is there a specific music that might be played in the dental room during the appointment can help you dealing with the anxiety? I myself have a couple of songs that I never get bored hearing them and they really improve my feeling and actually lift my spirit. Playing such music during your dental appointment surely will do no harm.

Back