Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Name of the paper-packed plastic tool sold in pharmacies used to hook out the thing punctured into t

It should have sunk in by now that no-one so far has the foggiest idea what you have stuck in your gums or why it is there. Do you have a denture or bridge retained by clasps, which you are having trouble removing ? Or maybe braces ? Sorry, but in order to help we need to know what it is you are trying to deal with.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to biffo1963 For This Useful Post:

carole (28th October 2012), Kim (28th October 2012)

Default Re: Name of the paper-packed plastic tool sold in pharmacies used to hook out the thing punctured in

Looks like we are all baffled about this, including comfortdentist and if anyone would know it would be him, so we need more information if you want our help, or advice.

This reminds me of the question, how do you keep a fool in suspense?

Are you playing with us?

We like games

Default Re: Name of the paper-packed plastic tool sold in pharmacies used to hook out the thing punctured in

Can you post a photo of the thing that's stuck in your gums? Knowing what you're trying to remove would really help

Spread the word about DFC and press the like button
      !

poprox is offline taking a break from the forum

Quote Originally Posted by letsconnect View Post
      Can you post a photo of the thing that's stuck in your gums? Knowing what you're trying to remove would really help
      They're fully inside my gums, I don't have a photo of it, having a photo of it will allow me to search for similar images with the name on them using the Google image search function uploading the photo solving my problem.
      Last edited by poprox; 28th October 2012 at 18:57.

Quote Originally Posted by carole View Post
      Looks like we are all baffled about this, including comfortdentist and if anyone would know it would be him, so we need more information if you want our help, or advice.

Are you playing with us?

We like games
      Absolutely, Carole ! Starting to wonder if he/she lives under a bridge and harasses passing billy-goats.......

7. The Following User Says Thank You to biffo1963 For This Useful Post:

carole (29th October 2012)

If you say that they're fully inside your gums, do you mean they are invisible to you? If so, how would you be able to hook them out?

Spread the word about DFC and press the like button
      !

Quote Originally Posted by biffo1963 View Post
      Absolutely, Carole ! Starting to wonder if he/she lives under a bridge and harasses passing billy-goats.......
      Stop being a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
      Feels a bit like 'is it a film, is it a book, is it a play'? Maybe I go into things in too much detail, but this is certainly not the case here.
      I will actually like useful people to post here.

Quote Originally Posted by carole View Post

Are you playing with us?

We like games
      You must be insane!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to poprox For This Useful Post:

carole (29th October 2012)

I think it's time to bosh this one on the head - you have no idea how much the people on this site both help people, want to help people and have helped people. I feel you are now getting a tad rude, and so for that reason - I am out!

I would like to think that at least one of us, whether qualified or not would be able to have gone some way towards solving this mystery, but at this stage of the game, it seems we haven't, so I am sorry if you feel I have been a useless as a chocolate fireguard, because that was not my aim.

I hope you are able to get the help that you need.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

carole (29th October 2012), coolin (28th October 2012), misti (29th October 2012)