• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

How long have you been seeing your current Dentist for

How long have you been seeing your current dentist ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

Geraint

I have been a patient with my current dentist Miss J.L. Potter for nearly seven years now since the beggining of 2010. I used to be a patient with her from 1991 - 1997. Then I moved due to work commitments to Leicester some 130 miles away from North Wales.

I have been seeing my current dentist for a year.

Just starting the begining of the 2nd year.....

About five years

I have been going to the same pratice seen I was about 6 months, during the 32 years I have been alive I have seen 10 different dentists at the pratice, not including the three dentists at the pratice who were trying to juggled two lists for one day and for emergencies needed a tooth taken out and to treating an abscess. and around Christmas one year had to go to another person an emergency saw another dentist as I had an abscess who gave me something to help me until I got into see my dentist at the time after the holidays.

Patient at the same pratice 33 years now, current dentist, she has owned the practice for 4 years, and been seeing her 2 years before she took over. Even though my dentist knows my fears, I still get quite embarrassed about my teeth, I think there the worst ever, a few fillings (possibly too many for my age 33) one root canal, just got a difficult mouth to keep clean.

Hiya! I just began at my dental office (Inspire Dental of West Seneca, NY) and they're all so nice. I used to go to Aspen Dental before and had AWFUL experiences, so I left them. My son and I love Inspire Dental. :) Well, I still don't like going to the dentist at ALL, but my son doesn't mind at all and likes his new dentist!

I am approaching 13 years with my dentist. I am extremely loyal to her and will probably only change when she retires! I dread that day but hopefully it's not for several more years! :(

Back