• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

This is a success for all of us.... didn't know where else to put..

krlovesherkids777

krlovesherkids777

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've read most of the Brene Brown books on shame and vulnenablitiy.. those are two major issues when facing dental work for me.. and i think for many of us.. but we are brave.. we call.. we make the appt.. we show up.. even if we are scared and petrified and want to run... and even if we don't do it on our first try . but we keep thinking and trying .. we can take the step to just do it, to just show up.. and be brave.. saw this and thought of "us".. :)

beingbrave.jpg

Hi how very true :butterfly:

Lovely post & quote. Thank you for sharing this. I have the dentist tomorrow, so I really needed to read something like this :)

Thank you for this I have to go to the dentist on Wednesday and this helped me believe in myself a little more than I did. I want to cancel my appointment but I need to do this so bad I can't.

Back