• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Embarrassed

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vivp

i havent been to the dentist in nearly 6 years, i am to embrassed to go, but i have a split gum on one of my top teeth i have look on the internet about it but cant find anyone who has any problem with split gums, i really worried about it, i am guessing this isnt normal.

What are you embarrassed about?

Giving away some trade secrets here, but dentists don't really give a damn about how decayed people's teeth are. We don't get angry and we won't "get you into trouble about it"!

Seriously, you've got 24 broken teeth? Great news, I get to fix them and you get to pay me! :devilish:

We spend years of our life learning to fix damaged teeth, so why should we get upset when we get busted teeth to fix? :)

So go and see a dentist, no matter what's wrong with you, it won't be half as bad as what your imagination is telling you right now :)

P.S. have you seen this page:

:p Gordon you have me rolling in my chair laughing my you know what off! your too funny! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.