• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

1st dental visit in almost 30 years! (Malaysia)

G

Former Member
Today is my 46th birthday & decided to give myself something no one else can, my smile back! Anxious, I didnt sleep much last night. I have a total of 6 decay below gum and 3 in early stage. This dentist is a saint! A few encouraging words from him, before i knew it , i was having my 3 fillings done. Wow, no pain! Iam so pumped up now i cant wait to visit him again. Without these forums i wont have made it by myself. Thank you so much.

Re: 1st dental visit in almost 30 years!

Well done alan :jump: ....what a great birthday present.

Have a very happy birthday :party:

Alan - that's brilliant news, well done :jump:

What a great birthday present - I hope you've celebrated in style :party: :cheers: :party: !!! :)

(I'm always on the lookout for dentists who have been recommended by other people with dental phobias or fears - it would be great if you might be prepare to share the name of your dentist, you can contact us - if you do not want this information made public, I will only pass it on to others in your area in private. Thanks :)).

Hi

Iam residing in the country of Malaysia. In any case, iam still ecstatic over my recent achievement but still need those extractions to be done! Even though i know now it isn't so hard, 30 years of procrastination has formed a habit not easy to overcome. Just needs time to gather more strength. Thanks for your replies and words of encouragement.

Regards
Alan

:jump:

Wow! Good man! This is the good side of the internet where phobics of all kinds can inspire others!

It just takes a caring dentist a few minutes to undo a lifetime of unnecessary fears. I know - Ive been there recently thanks to the magic wand!

Back