• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is very afraid of dentistry or who suffers with dental phobia. Please note that this is NOT a general dental forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

2 Days! And Im Still Scared

J

jatay1985

I fear im going to hear the worst. How did you all get over your dental anxiety?

krlovesherkids777

krlovesherkids777

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jatay,

Really the only way is through it.. and I remember putting out all my fears on the table one by one with my dentist and he helped me through it like that and I feel like I can make it one step at a time,, tomorrow may be harder than yesterday but with strong , stable , compassionate , judgement free support and care.. you can make it through.. that is the only way I may it.. but scared as I was I had to put it out there.. now my worst fear is not being able to go to my same dentist.. that he knows me and has helped..

I hope that your fears and anxieties get relieved one by one , and you have amazing courage, you are on here, you are facing it... and you can do it!!

J

jatay1985

Thank you! im starting to feel a bit better and did make a list of my fears on my phone. i really hope that i don't go into full panic attack mode