• Welcome! This is a forum for anyone who is affected by a fear of the dentist, dental phobia, or specific dental fears.

We are lucky to count a number of dentists among our members and moderators. Look out for the "Verified dentist" badges. If you are a dental professional who likes to help, please join our community!

Register now to access many more features and forums!

3 lower back teeth missing on one side

M

millie

hi does anyone have 3 back teeth missing on one side? the ones at the very back. how do you live with it? i cant afford implants and my face feels uneven

M

millie

Im so depressed will my face sink and collapse? they are on thee right side of my face my jaw is thinner then the left and has shurnk

M

MountainMama

My husband is missing all his molars on the upper left. He only has the premolars. He doesn’t want implants and eats just fine. The bone has shrunk down but it isn’t noticeable at all from the outside. He has had them out for about eight years now.
I have my upper second molar missing (and no wisdom teeth). I had a set of premolars extracted as a teen for braces so all I have on that side, in the back, is a premolar and my first molar. It has been that way for two years now and it does feel uneven to me, so I know what you are talking about.

Enarete

Enarete

Super Moderator
Staff member
hi does anyone have 3 back teeth missing on one side? the ones at the very back. how do you live with it? i cant afford implants and my face feels uneven
Have you discussed your worries with your dentist? They may be able to tell you what may or may not happen. Also, would implants be the only option to replace them? These things are very individual, so getting an opinion suited to your situation may be a good idea.

M

millie

ive not spoken to him about this as im waiting to get the 2 teeth out on the bottom my jaw really aches