• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

4 wisdoms out under deep sedation 5 hours ago!

R

Roses

i am home, it took less time than they thought it would, i saw the teeth, they are so big it is amazing! they did not have to break my bone to get them out so that is good. i am in some Pain, more just annoyance so far, not bad though, but I have oxycodone to take soon, in about an hour i get to take some. i lost 5 Pounds from my root canals because i did not eat a whole lot. yikes. i am still all numb, almost uP to my eyes feels weird. they also did scale ing. i cannot talk yet i have a bell i am ringing to get my mom or dh in here,lol. i have a Pad of PaPer i am writing on to tell them. i am sleePy.

good thing i bought the second season of Ghosthunters TAPS on dvd yesterday to watch,lol.

oh and i had Printed out a bunch of PaPers for dh and my mom, they had lots of info on my care,lol. My oldest son-almost 7- says the tooth fairy should definitely come. i told dh that, and he said, what, a dollar and I said i think you should bring roses, so I have a dozen red roses here right now. I still think the tooth fairy should bring me cash,heheeh.

edited to add...my teeth are in a big Plastic tooth box,lol. makes me feel like a little kid! oh, and my oldest son, he is almost 7, made me a sailboat out of cotton balls, toothpicks and a bow, to sit on my table by me, he is so sweet.

my keyboard keys are going out, so I apologize for the grammare and dropped letters at times. new keyboard is going in next week, it's a laptop, i have everything I need in bed,lol. So far I am doing okay, 5.5 hours after the appointment was over.

I'm so glad it went well for you :jump:

Make sure you get lots of rest and TLC! :grouphug:

Fantastic news, well done you. :jump:Rnjoy your rest and get well soon.

Take care
x
:grouphug:

day 2 of recovery really got the better of me, I know it's due to the pain meds. I was taking, they made me sick! Today, day 3, is a lot better now that I'm taking extra strength tylenol! I am so glad it's over with, I can't wait to be recovered from this.

:jump: Way to go!!!!  I'm sorry to hear about your discomfort but I'm thrilled for you that it is over!!!  

You'll feel good as new in no time!

Best wishes and  :grouphug:

Pam

Back