• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

A tooth has moved - toothache!!

B

Beckaa

So I've been having trouble with the right side of my mouth for a couple days. First it was sensitivity along my front teeth after having ice cream. Then a bottom tooth was hurting... but now it appears to be a tooth at the back up top. The tooth behind my canine is very very painful when pushed on... and it's also been pushed back, out of line with the others. My wisdom teeth have been coming through for a while but is it possible it had no space? The gum around this painful tooth is very painful and sensitive /; could something else be wrong? ??

Beckaa - Not 100% sure what you mean by "pushed back"...is it possible your gums surrounding the suspected tooth are inflamed and swollen, causing the tooth to appear to be "pushed back"?

Sounds like an excellent reason to call your Dentist...only a Dentist can tell you for sure what's going on there. And don't panic...this could be anything. May be relatively easy fix or it may be more involved. You'll only know for sure after seeing your Dentist.

Back