• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

advice please if possible :)

J

Joeb

Back again people... just want some advice really... I’m only eating on my left side now which has got a filling on a broken tooth (molar next to wisdom tooth) and upper 2nd molar same side... I’m only eating on that side due to a molar on the right side gone through stage one of root canal I’m worried to eat on that side as I get sharp electric type pulses here and there on that side and don’t want to aggravate it (scared lol) anyway whenever I eat something on the left side it increases the twinges I get on that side, next to the filled tooth I know is a pretty well decayed tooth as I have been told by the dentist, all I have eaten today is cheese on toast which wasn’t so bad, a couple bags of crisps and a blueberry muffin, I don’t know whether it’s the filled tooth or the one next to it, what do people reckon? I’m one of them people who needs to know lol I got a dentist appointment Wednesday to get another filling bottom left molars and possibly the root canal tooth out.... so until then I don’t really want to eat on the right side. I’m not sure what to think. Anyone got any ideas? Thank you

Only way to know what is going on and what will be needed is for a dentist to take a look.

Back