• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Alvogyl..??

L

laura..01

Hello Everyone.. :)

I Am In The Uk & I'm Just Wondering Where I Can Purchase Alvogyl..?? I Am Not Too Concerned About The Cost Or Having To Travel..!!
I Want To Have A Lower Left Wisdom Tooth Out & All My Anxiety Fears Of Getting A Dry Socket Would Feel So Much Better If I Had This Product..!!
I Simply Would Not Be Able To Go Through With This Procedure If I Didn't Have This.. :/

I Want To Know Where I Can Purchase It From.. This Country.. Abroad Etc..
& How Much Would I Need For Two Weeks Worth.. I Would Go To A Dentist If I Had A Dry Socket But Last Time It Was Mostly Urgent Appointments.. Confusion.. Rudeness & A Feeling They Didn't Want To Deal With A Problem.. I Got Said To Me 'You Certainly Get Your Moneys Worth Out Of The Nhs' This Was Said In A Nasty Way So I'd Rather Deal With The Problem Myself With Strong Painkillers & This Product..!!
Any Information Would Be Greatly Appreciated.. :)

Laura..x

Hi Laura :), thanks for explaining why you are so scared - it now makes perfect sense. It's sad that you've been made to feel that you cannot approach your dentist when in pain.

I don't know where you can get alvogyl from, but maybe you could have a chat with a pharmacist and ask if it's available and if not, what alternatives they can recommend?

Back